D.A. Townley  -  Plan Administrators Iron Workers Union Local 97 International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 



Direct Transfer of a Single Amount (T2151)

Use the Direct Transfer of a Single Amount (T2151) form when a Member terminates membership in the Pension Plan and has applied to withdraw his/her non 'locked-in' Pension contributions.

If the Pension Plan funds are 'locked-in', the Member should use the Royal Trust Locked-In Funds form instead of this form.

The Plan Administrator can tell you if your Pension contributions are 'locked-in' or not.

Information Needed to Complete the Form
The Plan Member must fill out Parts C and D and sign this form to initiate the transfer.

Following this, the Plan Administrator and the financial institution receiving the funds will complete the form.

To withdraw your Pension funds, you must also complete the Application for Transfer of Funds form.

Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.

Plan Administrator
D.A. Townley
160-4400 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4G3

Phone: 604-299-7482 or 1-800-663-1356
Fax: 604-299-8136

Email: Pension

Form Link
Direct Transfer of a Single Amount (T2151) Form

Related Links
Application for Transfer of Funds Form
Royal Trust Locked-In Funds
Information on Leaving the Plan
© 2000-2008 D.A. Townley All rights reserved.